[Qa-debsources] attn: The business owner/ Your money - Mech.

D Wright info at thepaymentpeople.co.uk
Thu Jan 28 15:18:26 GMT 2021

This email newsletter was sent to you in graphical HTML format.
If you're seeing this version, your email program prefers plain text emails.
You can read the original version online:
https://ymlpsend6.net/zDpbKt

Dear Business Owner,

I hope my email finds you safe and well?

We have some very special offers for the motor trade and associated
industries to help you through this horrible Covid lockdown.

First, as a business I assume you take card payments? Ok, let’s move
on to what we can offer:

* Business funding. We offer a simple business funding package of up
to 2x your average monthly turnover, as lump sum paid directly to you
for whatever purpose you chose to spend it on: to help cover rent, to
help pay salary, to cover costs or to help you open another shop.
It’s simple to apply for and only paid back through your card
machine. Ask for details.
* New or replacement card machines. Great rates, great savings of up
to 40%.
* 1 month rolling contract. This applies to certain card machines.
Love us or leave us, no fuss, no fees. Not like your mobile phone
contract!
* We pay first month card machine rental. Try without commitment or
cost.
* We cover cancelation fees from current supplier. If your current
card machine supplier charges you a cancellation fee we can cover
this. No need to be stuck in a long term contract? Come over to us, we
sort out your current supplier and their fees. Our contracts start
from only 1 month.

So, drop us a line, tell us what you need or tell us what you hate
about your current supplier and we will help. Or click this quick info
link. Quick info link (
https://form.jotform.com/darren.wright/the-payment-people-001 )

Best regards,
Darren J Wright