[Qa-debsources] Payment offer

D Wright info at thepaymentpeople.co.uk
Mon Feb 1 11:50:37 GMT 2021

This email newsletter was sent to you in graphical HTML format.
If you're seeing this version, your email program prefers plain text emails.
You can read the original version online:
https://ymlpsend6.net/zRryYn

Dear Business owner,

I believe honesty is the best policy. That’s how I do business.
Open, up-front and transparent.

Can I ask you a couple of questions?

* Do you keep on paying your card machine charges, but don’t know
what you’re paying for?
* Do you know what percentages you’re being charged for debit and
credit cards?
* How much does it cost you to take a payment over the phone?
* When was the last time you actually looked at a statement?

OK, here is what I offer:

* I will analyse your statements.
* Typically we can offer savings of 20-40% on card processing fees.
* 1 month rolling contract on certain new card machines.
* Up to 6 months free card machine rental.
* Cancellation protection up to £3,000
* Excellent customer services.
* Online app to track and trace all payments.
* Faster money in your bank.

If you are interested in a no-obligation analysis, lets face it, its
your money, please simply reply ‘YES’ with your business name and
post code and we will get in contact.

Happy to help if you have any other questions,

Yours sincerely,

Darren Wright
Payment Consultant.

01400 225 005