[Qa-debsources] Quarantine? We train anyway - let's go with us? Stretching

Komakha Slavik ashton at esp6.flexderek.com
Thu Mar 25 19:45:30 GMT 2021

Hi, there!

Quarantine, most have lost the opportunity to engage in development. And this is sad. Let's study on Skype online with me individually?

Who am I? My name is Vyacheslav Komakha, I am from Kiev, since 2009 I have been training my coach, the Guinness Book of Records record holder, according to the author's method of developing body flexibility.

Over the past 11 years, I have helped hundreds of adults become much more flexible

You can see their photos and reviews here Reviews

I may not know English perfectly, but I perfectly know how to stretch you without injuries in a short time. Details about my classes on my page Stretching Online

And let nothing stop us from developing. Viber, Telegram, WhatsApp +380502290291

I'm on social media

Subscribe to my social media and keep up to date with the latest news

FLEXDEREKSCHOOL
+38 (050) 229 02 91
Viber - WhatsApp - Telegram

© 2021

Unsubscribe

--
Это сообщение проверено на вирусы антивирусом Avast.