[Qa-debsources] Recovery Of Funds

Nokersecurity suheyibeldersevi at raqaba.co
Mon Aug 5 13:01:13 BST 2024

Hello,

I'm writing to inform you that your information has emerged during our investigation into a notorious scammer. As the Internet Complaint Center (IC3), our role is to investigate reported crimes, track trends and threats, and in some cases, freeze stolen funds and prosecute scammers. While we cannot assist directly with fund recovery, we recommend seeking help from Norkersecurity a reputable organization specializing in this field. They employ various strategies, such as tracing transactions and recovery methods, to potentially recover stolen funds on behalf of victims. To initiate the process, please visit norkersecurity.org and engage with one of their customer care agents. They will guide you through the necessary steps and evaluate your case. They don't ask for an upfront fee, and your money would be recovered before you pay for their services. We understand the distress caused by falling victim to a scam. By reaching out to norkersecurity.org, you are taking a proactive step toward resolving this issue and increasing your chances of a successful recovery. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. We're here to support you throughout this process.

Sincerely,
Nadine Leyser
Internet Complaint Center (IC3)

"Where Security Meets Recovery"