[Qa-jenkins-dev] chroot upgrade for armhf machines

Santiago Vila sanvila at unex.es
Thu Oct 1 22:01:43 UTC 2015

Hello.

[ I'm not sure if this is a jenkins issue. Feel free to forward this to
whoever may do something or just tell me the right address ].

Anyway: I see packages which fail to build reproducibly in armhf but
not in amd64. An example is "boa-constructor", for which I did a QA
upload some time ago.

https://reproducible.debian.net/rb-pkg/unstable/amd64/boa-constructor.html
https://reproducible.debian.net/rb-pkg/unstable/armhf/boa-constructor.html

The source package is the same, the "torture" tests I think they are
the same, but a diff between the buildinfo files show some differences:

("before" file is amd64, "after" file is armhf)

[...]
<  tar (= 1.28-2),
---
>  tar (= 1.28-1),

Would be possible to update the chroots in the armhf machines?

Thanks.