[Qa-jenkins-dev] Different versions

Santiago Vila sanvila at unex.es
Wed Oct 7 23:50:54 UTC 2015

Hello.

I've rescheduled w3c-markup-validator a few minutes ago.

The dashboard:

https://reproducible.debian.net/index_amd64_scheduled.html

says version 1.3+dfsg-3 is the version scheduled to be built.
(It does not show anything anymore, but it did, please, believe me :-)

But if I click on the link at the right:

https://jenkins.debian.net/job/reproducible_builder_amd64_9/4714/console

I see that it has built 1.3+dfsg-2 again, not -3.

Maybe these two versions should be in sync.

[ Note: In case it matters, I uploaded w3c-markup-validator today as a
  source-only upload. I think it has reached Sources.gz at least
  because otherwise the system would not show me 1.3+dfsg-3 anywhere.
  Should the autobuilders not take the last source available? ]

Thanks.