[Qa-jenkins-dev] jenkins

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Mon Dec 21 20:38:10 UTC 2015

Hi,

after first adding Phil to cc: I decided to rather send this mail to
qa-jenkins-dev at lists.alioth.debian.org in the first place. I'd be glad if you
could subscribe to this list and use it in future, it should be fairly low
noise and also low signal…! Thanks! ;-)

If that (subscribing) doesnt "work" for you, please shout, though I'd like to
use this list more.

On Montag, 21. Dezember 2015, Steven Chamberlain wrote:
> Holger Levsen wrote:
> > [19:01] <        fil> | h01ger: regarding that kfreebsd_xfce FIXME -- I
> > _think_ that's wrong at present, and should be fixed anyway -- only thing
> > that is puzzling me is: where does e.g.
> > https://jenkins.debian.net/d-i-preseed-
> > cfgs/debian_jessie_kfreebsd_preseed.cfg come from (note the lack of
> >
> >                       '_xfce')
>
> I think that was supposed to be renamed by this commit:
> http://pyro.eu.org/git/?p=jenkins.debian.net;a=commitdiff;h=555380af40ab6d7
> 8c066049841429b664c5647f4 so only the _xfce ones are used now for
> jessie-kfreebsd jobs?

yes, AIUI, tests will confirm or not :)

> I will need to fix those jobs anyway once we have a jessie-kfreebsd
> release candidate to test.

:)

cheers,
	Holger