[Qa-jenkins-dev] SSL certificate of reproducible.debian.net expired

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Sun Apr 10 12:44:22 UTC 2016

Hi Santiago,

On Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 12:28:18PM +0000, Santiago Vila wrote:
> Are you aware that the so-called "SSL certificate" for
> https://reproducible.debian.net
> expired today?

yes. should be fixed soon. today :)

> Have you considered building with "dpkg-buildpackage -A" on both amd64
> and i386 and checking that the generated "Arch: all" packages
> are identical?

yes, we discussed it. issues so far: a.) i386 is pretty new and hasnt
been tested fully yet. b.) the db schema is lacking, we cannot even
compare arch stati with it easily (some sql virtual views could help
here) c.) we dont store the deb checksums in the db yet and d.) we lack
code for all of it.

--
cheers,
	Holger