[Qa-jenkins-dev] More for pb10 too please (was: more disk for the testvm please)

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Mon Oct 17 13:06:33 UTC 2016

On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 11:59:38AM +0200, Philip Hands wrote:
> > btw, I forgot about this, but a better address is actually
> > qa-jenkins-scm at lists.alioth.debian.org even though the naming is
> > horrible ;-)
> Sorry, I did think of that but didn't track down the address at the time.

It's now part of each job started as a shell script (we should maybe
start all non-shell scripts via a shell script too) and it's at the
bottom of each HTML page generated for all reproducible builds projects.
IOW: it should be easier to find now.

I've also fixed the address here in CC: and subject: :)

> > hah! i stopped reading and went into action after having read "25" and
> > added 35gb (42 to 77) and then went to 100gb…

> I've not yet made use of that, and now realise that the space is rather
> more important for pb10, so please add more for pb10 too and if there's
> any shortage, feel free to steal some back from testvm if need be (I'll
> leave it fallow until you tell me it's staying where it is).

ok, I'll revert jenkins-test-vm to 50gb and increase pb10 to 100gb.
Shout if you need more. Hah. Seems I cannot decrease a partition in
size. (Which I think is a sensible safeguard…)

So I'll just increase the pb10 disk to 100gb :-)

--
cheers,
	Holger