[Qa-jenkins-dev] kfreebsd g-i testing

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Mon Oct 24 12:52:41 UTC 2016

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 01:40:37PM +0100, Steven Chamberlain wrote:
> \o/ it works!

\o/ indeed! :)

> The first job hit the known bug in stable.  The second job using -p-u
> continued to install a working system.

yay, very nice! (btw, I just said we could have 3 tests, obviously we
could also have 4: sid, stretch, stable-pu, stable…)

>  guestmount currently seems to
> lack support for kfreebsd partition naming though;  I think that needs
> fixing in guestmount itself.

ok. could you maybe a.) file such a bug against guestmount and b.)
provide a fix to g-i-installation.sh so that it doesnt try to mount the
partitions on kfreebsd for the time being, so that the job will succeed?
:-)

--
cheers,
	Holger