Hey there

Community Outreach Manager community at outreach.rehab4addiction.uk
Fri Jul 31 08:44:03 BST 2020

 Rehab4Addiction
Hiya there,

I hope are staying safe by making the proper precautions as we enter into confusing and troubling times as we watch a worldwide pandemic take place with this Coronavirus.

My name is Boris, I'm a member of the Community Outreach team at Rehab 4 Addiction which serves as an online resource to those dealing with substance addiction.   I came across your page, https://planet.debian.org/ where I found you deal with the topic of coronavirus and thought that our COVID-19 and mental health guide could be a useful addition for your visitors.

As I mentioned, we created these resources to assist increase understanding and awareness of all aspects of dealing with the stress of bereavment and the lockdown. With the current COVID-19
pandemic, many who live with depression are struggling to stay afloat during mandated or self isolation.

Our hope is that this informational guide can be one of many stepping stones for those struggling and their loved ones to better understand their situation and lead them to find a supportive and safe environment, especially during these times.

Perhaps you'd be interested in checking out our guide https://www.rehab4addiction.co.uk/coronavirus/mental-health-coronavirus and including it as an additional resource? I am of the belief that signposting this resource from the page I mention on your website above would be worth it if it only helps one person.

To draw attention this, you could simply add -

A guide about guarding mental health during the COVID-19 pandemic.

However, please do feel free to signpost the article in your own words.

I thank you for your time!

Kind Regards,

Boris MacKey

Community Outreach Manager

D: +44 800 140 4690

Logo
Boris MacKey | Community Outreach Manager
a: Rehab 4 Addiction | 20-22 Wenlock Road | London
e: community at outreach.rehab4addiction.uk
p: 0800 140 4690
facebook icon twitter icon

We'll Beat Addiction Together

Rehab 4 Addiction Helpline for Addiction

Overcoming Addiction With Evidence-Based Treatment

“This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and contains confidential, proprietary and/or privileged information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your system. Reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure that this message is virus-free. However, Rehab 4 Addiction does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from the use of this message or any attachments herein”.

Sent to qa-jenkins-dev at lists.alioth.debian.org on Jul 31 2020

In case if you don’t want to receive this email, please unsubscribe.