Build failed in Jenkins: reproducible_maintenance_arm64_codethink03 #7964
jenkins at jenkins.debian.net
jenkins at jenkins.debian.net
Thu Sep 17 11:10:16 BST 2026
See <https://jenkins.debian.net/job/reproducible_maintenance_arm64_codethink03/7964/display/redirect>
Changes:
------------------------------------------
Started by timer
Running as SYSTEM
[EnvInject] - Loading node environment variables.
Building remotely on codethink03-arm64.debian.net (arm64 codethink03) in workspace <https://jenkins.debian.net/job/reproducible_maintenance_arm64_codethink03/ws/>
[reproducible_maintenance_arm64_codethink03] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/jenkins4794243976086689778.sh
+ /srv/jenkins/bin/jenkins_master_wrapper.sh
====================================================================================
Wed Oct 20 16:28:34 UTC 2027 - running /srv/jenkins/bin/reproducible_maintenance.sh (for job reproducible_maintenance_arm64_codethink03) on codethink03-arm64, called using "" as arguments.
Wed Oct 20 16:28:34 UTC 2027 - actually running "reproducible_maintenance.sh" (md5sum d2dfd51ee14d3663ac4fa14f7a4ea601) as "/tmp/jenkins-script-DKEFO2UP"
$ git clone https://salsa.debian.org/qa/jenkins.debian.net.git ; more CONTRIBUTING
Wed Oct 20 16:28:34 UTC 2027 - Looking for too large files in /var/log/
Wed Oct 20 16:28:34 UTC 2027 - Deleting temp directories with pattern "tmp.*" in /srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian, older than 3 days.
Wed Oct 20 16:28:34 UTC 2027 - Deleting temp directories with pattern "r-b-build.*" in /srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian, older than 3 days.
Wed Oct 20 16:28:34 UTC 2027 - Deleting temporary directories in /tmp, older than 3 days.
Wed Oct 20 16:28:34 UTC 2027 - Deleting pbuilder build directories, older than 3 days.
Wed Oct 20 16:28:34 UTC 2027 - Deleting temp directories in /srv/reproducible-results/build-openwrt-results, older than 3 days.
Wed Oct 20 16:28:34 UTC 2027 - Looking for chroot-installation jobs directories, older than 7 days.
Wed Oct 20 16:28:34 UTC 2027 - Looking for rbuild-openwrt-build- chroot build directories, older than 3 days.
Wed Oct 20 16:28:34 UTC 2027 - Looking for rbuild-netbsd-build- chroot build directories, older than 3 days.
Wed Oct 20 16:28:34 UTC 2027 - Looking for rbuild-coreboot-build- chroot build directories, older than 3 days.
Wed Oct 20 16:28:34 UTC 2027 - Deleting temp result directories for live-build, older than 1 day.
Wed Oct 20 16:28:34 UTC 2027 - Deleting temp workspace directories for live-build, older than 1 day.
Wed Oct 20 16:28:34 UTC 2027 - Removing schroot sessions older than 3 days.
Wed Oct 20 16:28:34 UTC 2027 - Removing schroots older than 31 days.
Wed Oct 20 16:28:34 UTC 2027 - Removing unstable and forky schroots older than 5 days.
Wed Oct 20 16:28:34 UTC 2027 - Detecting schroots older than 1 month
Wed Oct 20 16:28:34 UTC 2027 - Looking for processes which should not be there.
Wed Oct 20 16:28:35 UTC 2027 - Checking for artifacts older than a day.
Wed Oct 20 16:28:35 UTC 2027 - Checking for artifacts from debian live build jobs, that are older than 12h
Wed Oct 20 16:28:35 UTC 2027 - Checking for leftovers from rsyncing live-build results, that are older than a day.
Wed Oct 20 16:28:35 UTC 2027 - Checking for files with bad permissions.
Wed Oct 20 16:28:35 UTC 2027 - updating the chdists, schroots and pbuilder now...
Wed Oct 20 16:28:35 UTC 2027 - updating the bookworm/arm64 chdist now.
Hit:1 http://deb.debian.org/debian bookworm InRelease
Reading package lists...
Wed Oct 20 16:28:35 UTC 2027 - updating pbuilder for bookworm/arm64 now.
W: /root/.pbuilderrc does not exist
I: Current time: Wed Oct 20 17:28:36 BST 2027
I: pbuilder-time-stamp: 1824049716
I: Building the build Environment
I: extracting base tarball [/var/cache/pbuilder/bookworm-reproducible-base.tgz]
I: copying local configuration
I: mounting /proc filesystem
I: mounting /sys filesystem
I: creating /{dev,run}/shm
I: mounting /dev/pts filesystem
I: redirecting /dev/ptmx to /dev/pts/ptmx
I: policy-rc.d already exists
I: Refreshing the base.tgz
I: upgrading packages
Hit:1 http://deb.debian.org/debian bookworm InRelease
Reading package lists...
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
Calculating upgrade...
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
build-essential is already the newest version (12.9).
dpkg-dev is already the newest version (1.21.23).
aptitude is already the newest version (0.8.13-5).
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
I: unmounting dev/ptmx filesystem
I: unmounting dev/pts filesystem
I: unmounting dev/shm filesystem
I: unmounting proc filesystem
I: unmounting sys filesystem
I: creating base tarball [/var/cache/pbuilder/bookworm-reproducible-base.tgz]
I: cleaning the build env
I: removing directory /srv/workspace/pbuilder/3880456 and its subdirectories
Wed Oct 20 16:28:48 UTC 2027 - updating the trixie/arm64 chdist now.
Hit:1 http://deb.debian.org/debian trixie InRelease
Reading package lists...
Wed Oct 20 16:28:49 UTC 2027 - updating pbuilder for trixie/arm64 now.
W: /root/.pbuilderrc does not exist
I: Current time: Wed Oct 20 17:28:49 BST 2027
I: pbuilder-time-stamp: 1824049729
I: Building the build Environment
I: extracting base tarball [/var/cache/pbuilder/trixie-reproducible-base.tgz]
I: copying local configuration
I: mounting /proc filesystem
I: mounting /sys filesystem
I: creating /{dev,run}/shm
I: mounting /dev/pts filesystem
I: redirecting /dev/ptmx to /dev/pts/ptmx
I: policy-rc.d already exists
I: Refreshing the base.tgz
I: upgrading packages
Hit:1 http://deb.debian.org/debian trixie InRelease
Reading package lists...
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
Calculating upgrade...
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Failed to start transient scope unit: Transport endpoint is not connected
I: unmounting dev/ptmx filesystem
I: unmounting dev/pts filesystem
I: unmounting dev/shm filesystem
I: unmounting proc filesystem
I: unmounting sys filesystem
Failed to get properties: Transport endpoint is not connected
I: cleaning the build env
I: removing directory /srv/workspace/pbuilder/3880686 and its subdirectories
Thu Sep 17 10:10:15 UTC 2026 - reproducible_maintenance.sh stopped running as /tmp/jenkins-script-DKEFO2UP, removing.
SSH EXIT CODE: 1
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
More information about the Qa-jenkins-scm
mailing list