Build failed in Jenkins: d-i_manual #1974

jenkins at jenkins.debian.net jenkins at jenkins.debian.net
Fri Sep 18 22:59:28 BST 2026


See <https://jenkins.debian.net/job/d-i_manual/1974/display/redirect?page=changes>

Changes:

[hwansing] Updated german translation


------------------------------------------
Started by an SCM change
Started by an SCM change
Started by an SCM change
Started by an SCM change
Started by an SCM change
Started by an SCM change
Started by an SCM change
Started by an SCM change
Started by an SCM change
Started by an SCM change
Started by an SCM change
Started by an SCM change
Running as SYSTEM
[EnvInject] - Loading node environment variables.
Building on the built-in node in workspace <https://jenkins.debian.net/job/d-i_manual/ws/>
The recommended git tool is: NONE
No credentials specified
 > git rev-parse --resolve-git-dir <https://jenkins.debian.net/job/d-i_manual/ws/manual/.git> # timeout=10
Fetching changes from the remote Git repository
 > git config remote.origin.url https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/installation-guide.git # timeout=10
Fetching upstream changes from https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/installation-guide.git
 > git --version # timeout=10
 > git --version # 'git version 2.47.3'
 > git fetch --tags --force --progress -- https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/installation-guide.git +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/* # timeout=10
 > git rev-parse origin/master^{commit} # timeout=10
Checking out Revision 47907b1a5ccb694f0605e10f045670fa2f6b5f00 (origin/master)
 > git config core.sparsecheckout # timeout=10
 > git checkout -f 47907b1a5ccb694f0605e10f045670fa2f6b5f00 # timeout=10
Commit message: "Updated german translation"
 > git rev-list --no-walk bb4dfec671d5470d51b768a364d0b7ed821c47fd # timeout=10
[workspace] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/jenkins8886747264799155947.sh
+ /srv/jenkins/bin/d-i_manual.sh
====================================================================================
Fri Sep 18 21:58:07 UTC 2026 - running /srv/jenkins/bin/d-i_manual.sh (for job d-i_manual) on jenkins, called using "" as arguments.
Fri Sep 18 21:58:07 UTC 2026 - actually running "d-i_manual.sh" (md5sum d1344a068b3cf5818359f493720c7206) as "/tmp/jenkins-script-Z6umi9fp"

$ git clone https://salsa.debian.org/qa/jenkins.debian.net.git ; more CONTRIBUTING

Cleaning workspace <https://jenkins.debian.net/job/d-i_manual/ws/> now.
removed 'installation-guide-amd64_20260918_all.deb'
removed 'installation-guide-arm64_20260918_all.deb'
removed 'installation-guide-armhf_20260918_all.deb'
removed 'installation-guide-loong64_20260918_all.deb'
removed 'installation-guide-ppc64el_20260918_all.deb'
removed 'installation-guide-riscv64_20260918_all.deb'
removed 'installation-guide-s390x_20260918_all.deb'
removed 'installation-guide_20260918.dsc'
removed 'installation-guide_20260918_amd64.build'
removed 'installation-guide_20260918_amd64.changes'
removed 'installation-guide_20260918_source.changes'
removed 'installation-guide_20260918.tar.xz'
removed 'installation-guide_20260918_amd64.buildinfo'
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 467379193 Sep 18 13:57 /var/cache/pbuilder/base.tgz
/var/cache/pbuilder/base.tgz: gzip compressed data, from Unix, original size modulo 2^32 1214566400 gzip compressed data, unknown method, extra field, has comment, encrypted, from FAT filesystem (MS-DOS, OS/2, NT), original size modulo 2^32 1214566400
W: /root/.pbuilderrc does not exist
I: Current time: Fri Sep 18 21:58:11 UTC 2026
I: pbuilder-time-stamp: 1789768691
I: Building the build Environment
I: extracting base tarball [/var/cache/pbuilder/base.tgz]
I: copying local configuration
I: mounting /proc filesystem
I: mounting /sys filesystem
I: creating /{dev,run}/shm
I: mounting /dev/pts filesystem
I: redirecting /dev/ptmx to /dev/pts/ptmx
I: policy-rc.d already exists
I: Refreshing the base.tgz 
I: upgrading packages
Get:1 http://deb.debian.org/debian sid InRelease [193 kB]
Get:2 http://deb.debian.org/debian sid/main amd64 Packages.diff/Index [63.6 kB]
Get:3 http://deb.debian.org/debian sid/main amd64 Packages T-2026-09-18-2002.02-F-2026-09-18-1410.58.pdiff [86.4 kB]
Get:3 http://deb.debian.org/debian sid/main amd64 Packages T-2026-09-18-2002.02-F-2026-09-18-1410.58.pdiff [86.4 kB]
Fetched 343 kB in 2s (191 kB/s)
Reading package lists...
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
Calculating upgrade...
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
Solving dependencies...
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
build-essential is already the newest version (12.12).
dpkg-dev is already the newest version (1.23.11).
aptitude is already the newest version (0.8.13-8.1).
Solving dependencies...
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
I: unmounting dev/ptmx filesystem
I: unmounting dev/pts filesystem
I: unmounting dev/shm filesystem
I: unmounting proc filesystem
I: unmounting sys filesystem
I: creating base tarball [/var/cache/pbuilder/base.tgz]
I: cleaning the build env 
I: removing directory /srv/workspace/pbuilder/2575190 and its subdirectories
I: Building the build Environment
I: extracting base tarball [/var/cache/pbuilder/base.tgz]
E: failed to find /var/cache/pbuilder/base.tgz, have you done <pbuilder create> to create your base tarball yet?
Fri Sep 18 21:59:27 UTC 2026 - d-i_manual.sh stopped running as /tmp/jenkins-script-Z6umi9fp, removing.
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure



More information about the Qa-jenkins-scm mailing list