Build failed in Jenkins: reproducible_maintenance_amd64_ionos11 #20790
jenkins at jenkins.debian.net
jenkins at jenkins.debian.net
Mon Sep 28 10:07:06 BST 2026
See <https://jenkins.debian.net/job/reproducible_maintenance_amd64_ionos11/20790/display/redirect>
Changes:
------------------------------------------
[...truncated 28.28 KiB...]
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.t8EuETIO/rbuildlog.AEFiING'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.t8EuETIO'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.7v2qDPlc/rbuildlog.bBjFq42'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.7v2qDPlc'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.nFQffZzC/rbuildlog.owldW9P'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.nFQffZzC'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.krU0yHWT/rbuildlog.iecjnu4'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.krU0yHWT'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.a2iHO4Yo/rbuildlog.0ygEvSR'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.a2iHO4Yo'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.YE4W4oky/rbuildlog.KBxRCwO'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.YE4W4oky'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.M3MYq4WJ/rbuildlog.huOhk6a'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.M3MYq4WJ'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.KzfxP2jI/rbuildlog.QpBIEJP'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.KzfxP2jI'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.AQ0QLnyM/rbuildlog.YYKltnU'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.AQ0QLnyM'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.rxaETEVq/rbuildlog.OzHFD1i'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.rxaETEVq'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.Bb0OKZ6A/rbuildlog.MmFEQrx'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.Bb0OKZ6A'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.0ExOHhye/rbuildlog.ACtz9ZN'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.0ExOHhye'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.iVUCtKTN/rbuildlog.2nLim7M'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.iVUCtKTN'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.RdsucfmW/rbuildlog.Fr68UM9'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.RdsucfmW'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.aDpJigho/rbuildlog.qDKj7qU'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.aDpJigho'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.Gug9grgN/rbuildlog.e6FghvY'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.Gug9grgN'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.RYx3mjYa/rbuildlog.dynAfG1'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.RYx3mjYa'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.U40F7R2M/rbuildlog.PXiu3qc'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.U40F7R2M'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.mmQmCUyq/rbuildlog.dlTHR99'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.mmQmCUyq'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.B6pXc2Cj/rbuildlog.2xNEVgB'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.B6pXc2Cj'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.vGQNxG95/rbuildlog.1dRGzJS'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.vGQNxG95'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.gqnWNwai/rbuildlog.1WieTLO'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.gqnWNwai'
These old directories have been deleted.
Mon Sep 28 09:05:34 UTC 2026 - Deleting temporary directories in /tmp, older than 3 days.
Mon Sep 28 09:05:34 UTC 2026 - Deleting pbuilder build directories, older than 3 days.
Old pbuilder build directories found in /srv/workspace/pbuilder/
drwxr-xr-x 5 root root 4096 Sep 22 12:05 /srv/workspace/pbuilder/1521806
drwxrwxr-x 5 root root 4096 Sep 5 18:05 /srv/workspace/pbuilder/1394650
drwxrwxr-x 5 root root 4096 Sep 9 12:05 /srv/workspace/pbuilder/1987031
drwxr-xr-x 5 root root 4096 Sep 9 12:05 /srv/workspace/pbuilder/1985744
drwxrwxr-x 5 root root 4096 Sep 9 12:05 /srv/workspace/pbuilder/1768434
drwxr-xr-x 5 root root 4096 Sep 5 09:05 /srv/workspace/pbuilder/889772
drwxrwxr-x 5 root root 4096 Sep 21 18:05 /srv/workspace/pbuilder/1044444rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1521806/dev/pts', since it's on a different device
rm: cannot remove '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1521806/dev/ptmx': Device or resource busy
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1521806/dev/shm', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1521806/proc', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1521806/sys', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1394650/dev/pts', since it's on a different device
rm: cannot remove '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1394650/dev/ptmx': Device or resource busy
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1394650/dev/shm', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1394650/proc', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1394650/sys', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1987031/dev/pts', since it's on a different device
rm: cannot remove '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1987031/dev/ptmx': Device or resource busy
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1987031/dev/shm', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1987031/proc', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1987031/sys', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1985744/dev/pts', since it's on a different device
rm: cannot remove '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1985744/dev/ptmx': Device or resource busy
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1985744/dev/shm', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1985744/proc', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1985744/sys', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1768434/dev/pts', since it's on a different device
rm: cannot remove '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1768434/dev/ptmx': Device or resource busy
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1768434/dev/shm', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1768434/proc', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1768434/sys', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/889772/dev/pts', since it's on a different device
rm: cannot remove '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/889772/dev/ptmx': Device or resource busy
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/889772/dev/shm', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/889772/proc', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/889772/sys', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1044444/dev/pts', since it's on a different device
rm: cannot remove '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1044444/dev/ptmx': Device or resource busy
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1044444/dev/shm', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1044444/proc', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1044444/sys', since it's on a different device
Mon Sep 28 09:05:34 UTC 2026 - Deleting temp directories in /srv/reproducible-results/build-openwrt-results, older than 3 days.
Mon Sep 28 09:05:35 UTC 2026 - Looking for chroot-installation jobs directories, older than 7 days.
Mon Sep 28 09:05:35 UTC 2026 - Looking for rbuild-openwrt-build- chroot build directories, older than 3 days.
Mon Sep 28 09:05:35 UTC 2026 - Looking for rbuild-netbsd-build- chroot build directories, older than 3 days.
Mon Sep 28 09:05:35 UTC 2026 - Looking for rbuild-coreboot-build- chroot build directories, older than 3 days.
Mon Sep 28 09:05:35 UTC 2026 - Deleting temp result directories for live-build, older than 1 day.
Mon Sep 28 09:05:35 UTC 2026 - Deleting temp workspace directories for live-build, older than 1 day.
Mon Sep 28 09:05:35 UTC 2026 - Removing schroot sessions older than 3 days.
Mon Sep 28 09:05:35 UTC 2026 - Removing schroots older than 31 days.
Mon Sep 28 09:05:35 UTC 2026 - Removing unstable and forky schroots older than 5 days.
Mon Sep 28 09:05:35 UTC 2026 - Detecting schroots older than 1 month
Mon Sep 28 09:05:35 UTC 2026 - Looking for processes which should not be there.
Mon Sep 28 09:05:36 UTC 2026 - Checking for artifacts older than a day.
Mon Sep 28 09:05:36 UTC 2026 - Checking for artifacts from debian live build jobs, that are older than 12h
Mon Sep 28 09:05:36 UTC 2026 - Checking for leftovers from rsyncing live-build results, that are older than a day.
Mon Sep 28 09:05:36 UTC 2026 - Checking for files with bad permissions.
Mon Sep 28 09:05:36 UTC 2026 - updating the chdists, schroots and pbuilder now...
Mon Sep 28 09:05:36 UTC 2026 - updating the bookworm/amd64 chdist now.
Hit:1 http://cdn-fastly.deb.debian.org/debian bookworm InRelease
Reading package lists...
Mon Sep 28 09:05:38 UTC 2026 - updating pbuilder for bookworm/amd64 now.
W: /root/.pbuilderrc does not exist
I: Current time: Mon Sep 28 09:05:38 UTC 2026
I: pbuilder-time-stamp: 1790586338
I: Building the build Environment
I: extracting base tarball [/var/cache/pbuilder/bookworm-reproducible-base.tgz]
I: copying local configuration
I: mounting /proc filesystem
I: mounting /sys filesystem
I: creating /{dev,run}/shm
I: mounting /dev/pts filesystem
I: redirecting /dev/ptmx to /dev/pts/ptmx
I: policy-rc.d already exists
I: Refreshing the base.tgz
I: upgrading packages
Hit:1 http://deb.debian.org/debian bookworm InRelease
Reading package lists...
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
Calculating upgrade...
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
build-essential is already the newest version (12.9).
dpkg-dev is already the newest version (1.21.23).
aptitude is already the newest version (0.8.13-5).
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
I: unmounting dev/ptmx filesystem
I: unmounting dev/pts filesystem
I: unmounting dev/shm filesystem
I: unmounting proc filesystem
I: unmounting sys filesystem
I: creating base tarball [/var/cache/pbuilder/bookworm-reproducible-base.tgz]
I: cleaning the build env
I: removing directory /srv/workspace/pbuilder/233591 and its subdirectories
Mon Sep 28 09:06:00 UTC 2026 - updating the trixie/amd64 chdist now.
Hit:1 http://deb.debian.org/debian trixie InRelease
Reading package lists...
Mon Sep 28 09:06:01 UTC 2026 - updating pbuilder for trixie/amd64 now.
W: /root/.pbuilderrc does not exist
I: Current time: Mon Sep 28 09:06:01 UTC 2026
I: pbuilder-time-stamp: 1790586361
I: Building the build Environment
I: extracting base tarball [/var/cache/pbuilder/trixie-reproducible-base.tgz]
I: copying local configuration
I: mounting /proc filesystem
I: mounting /sys filesystem
I: creating /{dev,run}/shm
I: mounting /dev/pts filesystem
I: redirecting /dev/ptmx to /dev/pts/ptmx
I: policy-rc.d already exists
I: Refreshing the base.tgz
I: upgrading packages
Hit:1 http://deb.debian.org/debian trixie InRelease
Reading package lists...
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
Calculating upgrade...
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
build-essential is already the newest version (12.12).
dpkg-dev is already the newest version (1.22.22).
aptitude is already the newest version (0.8.13-7).
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
I: unmounting dev/ptmx filesystem
I: unmounting dev/pts filesystem
I: unmounting dev/shm filesystem
I: unmounting proc filesystem
I: unmounting sys filesystem
I: creating base tarball [/var/cache/pbuilder/trixie-reproducible-base.tgz]
I: cleaning the build env
I: removing directory /srv/workspace/pbuilder/239355 and its subdirectories
Mon Sep 28 09:06:19 UTC 2026 - updating the forky/amd64 chdist now.
Get:1 http://deb.debian.org/debian forky InRelease [151 kB]
Fetched 151 kB in 0s (2926 kB/s)
Reading package lists...
Mon Sep 28 09:06:20 UTC 2026 - updating pbuilder for forky/amd64 now.
W: /root/.pbuilderrc does not exist
I: Current time: Mon Sep 28 09:06:20 UTC 2026
I: pbuilder-time-stamp: 1790586380
I: Building the build Environment
I: extracting base tarball [/var/cache/pbuilder/forky-reproducible-base.tgz]
I: copying local configuration
I: mounting /proc filesystem
I: mounting /sys filesystem
I: creating /{dev,run}/shm
I: mounting /dev/pts filesystem
I: redirecting /dev/ptmx to /dev/pts/ptmx
I: policy-rc.d already exists
I: Refreshing the base.tgz
I: upgrading packages
Get:1 http://deb.debian.org/debian forky InRelease [151 kB]
Fetched 151 kB in 0s (2899 kB/s)
Reading package lists...
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
Calculating upgrade...
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
Solving dependencies...
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
build-essential is already the newest version (12.12).
dpkg-dev is already the newest version (1.23.11).
aptitude is already the newest version (0.8.13-8.1).
Solving dependencies...
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
I: unmounting dev/ptmx filesystem
I: unmounting dev/pts filesystem
I: unmounting dev/shm filesystem
I: unmounting proc filesystem
I: unmounting sys filesystem
I: creating base tarball [/var/cache/pbuilder/forky-reproducible-base.tgz]
I: cleaning the build env
I: removing directory /srv/workspace/pbuilder/243444 and its subdirectories
Connection to ionos11-amd64.debian.net closed by remote host.
SSH EXIT CODE: 255
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
More information about the Qa-jenkins-scm
mailing list