Build failed in Jenkins: reproducible_maintenance_amd64_ionos15 #20496
jenkins at jenkins.debian.net
jenkins at jenkins.debian.net
Mon Sep 28 10:07:14 BST 2026
See <https://jenkins.debian.net/job/reproducible_maintenance_amd64_ionos15/20496/display/redirect>
Changes:
------------------------------------------
[...truncated 7.36 KiB...]
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.mFcV1auh/rbuildlog.lQ8Nh7v'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.mFcV1auh'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.klwno2sg/rbuildlog.L97Qnls'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.klwno2sg'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.sj4v6esR/rbuildlog.LWzuNsF'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.sj4v6esR'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.nIIu3y1D/rbuildlog.GBNgkwk'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.nIIu3y1D'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.mz8FO8F9/rbuildlog.FWTZdzm'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.mz8FO8F9'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.1xCq4iOb/rbuildlog.4LZ4cSg'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.1xCq4iOb'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.PhPRxiP1/rbuildlog.uJntiA2'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.PhPRxiP1'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.5rT3nrxG/rbuildlog.1xSmNsu'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.5rT3nrxG'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.jm9ZYecA/rbuildlog.qr3CoYF'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.jm9ZYecA'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.8K7XDXx2/rbuildlog.ikcXqvk'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.8K7XDXx2'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.RPDKDLkM/rbuildlog.8Hs2HPN'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.RPDKDLkM'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.oyi3xeoL/rbuildlog.NDPMmA3'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.oyi3xeoL'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.RBkCnjOG/rbuildlog.41P48pX'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.RBkCnjOG'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.OsmZeWhG/rbuildlog.wTQIa6E'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.OsmZeWhG'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.nTjcNIs8/rbuildlog.ZWzHA2B'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.nTjcNIs8'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.40TUzKAM/rbuildlog.qpNi33D'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.40TUzKAM'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.15zcXm4b/rbuildlog.JrJS0zZ'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.15zcXm4b'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.cKT1FakU/rbuildlog.DTXYd0u'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.cKT1FakU'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.YYbGIB6q/rbuildlog.5JxA4zK'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.YYbGIB6q'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.6cYqCGRz/rbuildlog.871laPw'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.6cYqCGRz'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.5iA6Q26F/rbuildlog.muP1sJV'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.5iA6Q26F'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.vQI0LlOc/rbuildlog.lEVb46R'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.vQI0LlOc'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.NmXHdjoR/rbuildlog.D3TDzro'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.NmXHdjoR'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.bddY1re5/rbuildlog.x5cwj7m'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.bddY1re5'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.q6zVnBiT/rbuildlog.lReJc4t'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.q6zVnBiT'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.HFIIULS6/rbuildlog.AiZ9FNR'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.HFIIULS6'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.v9ZcNWGG/rbuildlog.CqRjiF9'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.v9ZcNWGG'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.vpFSr1re/rbuildlog.rtyCzp0'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.vpFSr1re'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.iPkQWQia/rbuildlog.kufqF1i'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.iPkQWQia'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.6ZwwK9tv/rbuildlog.trAbyAw'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.6ZwwK9tv'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.M0mRUt3D/rbuildlog.cDeq9CE'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.M0mRUt3D'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.1LzDv7DQ/rbuildlog.uZOYb4U'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.1LzDv7DQ'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.VbWrbkV7/rbuildlog.NDtopBF'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.VbWrbkV7'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.XMcIdPdY/rbuildlog.T8OqNEB'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.XMcIdPdY'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.sJEhJ6Fm/rbuildlog.eZWe9kP'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.sJEhJ6Fm'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.xut8uNGJ/rbuildlog.LFWvXW9'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.xut8uNGJ'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.iwWkYiUl/rbuildlog.Ttindq2'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.iwWkYiUl'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.wg24qyfB/rbuildlog.OfpGmzd'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.wg24qyfB'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.3e2WJvio/rbuildlog.zVidiPD'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.3e2WJvio'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.eWFVz29i/rbuildlog.7brqxLL'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.eWFVz29i'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.OCyEzRLP/rbuildlog.lkhCrVY'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.OCyEzRLP'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.YRnRLmVH/rbuildlog.HAnOOs7'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.YRnRLmVH'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.1ZIqQNzK/rbuildlog.9HQxfKX'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.1ZIqQNzK'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.MHc9xZG3/rbuildlog.iZ143tB'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.MHc9xZG3'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.WO8hL4nB/rbuildlog.YmkxFy7'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.WO8hL4nB'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.Ob9j71EQ/rbuildlog.ImpcrUP'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.Ob9j71EQ'
removed '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.pgaus7oe/rbuildlog.IYKOJZg'
removed directory '/srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian/r-b-build.pgaus7oe'
These old directories have been deleted.
Sun Oct 31 15:28:34 UTC 2027 - Deleting temporary directories in /tmp, older than 3 days.
Sun Oct 31 15:28:34 UTC 2027 - Deleting pbuilder build directories, older than 3 days.
Old pbuilder build directories found in /srv/workspace/pbuilder/
drwxrwxr-x 5 root root 4096 Oct 18 21:28 /srv/workspace/pbuilder/1412185
drwxr-xr-x 5 root root 4096 Oct 23 09:28 /srv/workspace/pbuilder/1532324
drwxr-xr-x 5 root root 4096 Oct 23 18:28 /srv/workspace/pbuilder/2156795
drwxr-xr-x 5 root root 4096 Oct 8 09:28 /srv/workspace/pbuilder/1698260
drwxr-xr-x 5 root root 4096 Oct 22 00:28 /srv/workspace/pbuilder/2541623
drwxrwxr-x 5 root root 4096 Oct 23 09:28 /srv/workspace/pbuilder/1532073
drwxrwxr-x 5 root root 4096 Oct 20 18:28 /srv/workspace/pbuilder/2243339rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1412185/dev/shm', since it's on a different device
rm: cannot remove '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1412185/dev/ptmx': Device or resource busy
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1412185/dev/pts', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1412185/proc', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1412185/sys', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1532324/dev/shm', since it's on a different device
rm: cannot remove '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1532324/dev/ptmx': Device or resource busy
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1532324/dev/pts', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1532324/proc', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1532324/sys', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/2156795/dev/shm', since it's on a different device
rm: cannot remove '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/2156795/dev/ptmx': Device or resource busy
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/2156795/dev/pts', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/2156795/proc', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/2156795/sys', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1698260/dev/shm', since it's on a different device
rm: cannot remove '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1698260/dev/ptmx': Device or resource busy
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1698260/dev/pts', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1698260/proc', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1698260/sys', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/2541623/dev/shm', since it's on a different device
rm: cannot remove '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/2541623/dev/ptmx': Device or resource busy
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/2541623/dev/pts', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/2541623/proc', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/2541623/sys', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1532073/dev/shm', since it's on a different device
rm: cannot remove '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1532073/dev/ptmx': Device or resource busy
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1532073/dev/pts', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1532073/proc', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/1532073/sys', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/2243339/dev/shm', since it's on a different device
rm: cannot remove '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/2243339/dev/ptmx': Device or resource busy
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/2243339/dev/pts', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/2243339/proc', since it's on a different device
rm: skipping '/srv/workspace/pbuilder/2243339/sys', since it's on a different device
Sun Oct 31 15:28:35 UTC 2027 - Deleting temp directories in /srv/reproducible-results/build-openwrt-results, older than 3 days.
Sun Oct 31 15:28:35 UTC 2027 - Looking for chroot-installation jobs directories, older than 7 days.
Sun Oct 31 15:28:35 UTC 2027 - Looking for rbuild-openwrt-build- chroot build directories, older than 3 days.
Sun Oct 31 15:28:35 UTC 2027 - Looking for rbuild-netbsd-build- chroot build directories, older than 3 days.
Sun Oct 31 15:28:35 UTC 2027 - Looking for rbuild-coreboot-build- chroot build directories, older than 3 days.
Sun Oct 31 15:28:35 UTC 2027 - Deleting temp result directories for live-build, older than 1 day.
Sun Oct 31 15:28:35 UTC 2027 - Deleting temp workspace directories for live-build, older than 1 day.
Sun Oct 31 15:28:35 UTC 2027 - Removing schroot sessions older than 3 days.
Sun Oct 31 15:28:35 UTC 2027 - Removing schroots older than 31 days.
Sun Oct 31 15:28:35 UTC 2027 - Removing unstable and forky schroots older than 5 days.
Sun Oct 31 15:28:35 UTC 2027 - Detecting schroots older than 1 month
Sun Oct 31 15:28:35 UTC 2027 - Looking for processes which should not be there.
Sun Oct 31 15:28:45 UTC 2027 - Checking for artifacts older than a day.
Sun Oct 31 15:28:45 UTC 2027 - Checking for artifacts from debian live build jobs, that are older than 12h
Sun Oct 31 15:28:45 UTC 2027 - Checking for leftovers from rsyncing live-build results, that are older than a day.
Sun Oct 31 15:28:45 UTC 2027 - Checking for files with bad permissions.
Sun Oct 31 15:28:45 UTC 2027 - updating the chdists, schroots and pbuilder now...
Sun Oct 31 15:28:45 UTC 2027 - updating the bookworm/amd64 chdist now.
Hit:1 http://cdn-fastly.deb.debian.org/debian bookworm InRelease
Reading package lists...
Sun Oct 31 15:28:46 UTC 2027 - updating pbuilder for bookworm/amd64 now.
W: /root/.pbuilderrc does not exist
I: Current time: Sun Oct 31 15:28:46 UTC 2027
I: pbuilder-time-stamp: 1824996526
I: Building the build Environment
I: extracting base tarball [/var/cache/pbuilder/bookworm-reproducible-base.tgz]
I: copying local configuration
I: mounting /proc filesystem
I: mounting /sys filesystem
I: creating /{dev,run}/shm
I: mounting /dev/pts filesystem
I: redirecting /dev/ptmx to /dev/pts/ptmx
I: policy-rc.d already exists
I: Refreshing the base.tgz
I: upgrading packages
Hit:1 http://deb.debian.org/debian bookworm InRelease
Reading package lists...
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
Calculating upgrade...
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
build-essential is already the newest version (12.9).
dpkg-dev is already the newest version (1.21.23).
aptitude is already the newest version (0.8.13-5).
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
I: unmounting dev/ptmx filesystem
I: unmounting dev/pts filesystem
I: unmounting dev/shm filesystem
I: unmounting proc filesystem
I: unmounting sys filesystem
I: creating base tarball [/var/cache/pbuilder/bookworm-reproducible-base.tgz]
I: cleaning the build env
I: removing directory /srv/workspace/pbuilder/359588 and its subdirectories
Sun Oct 31 15:29:15 UTC 2027 - updating the trixie/amd64 chdist now.
Hit:1 http://deb.debian.org/debian trixie InRelease
Reading package lists...
Sun Oct 31 15:29:17 UTC 2027 - updating pbuilder for trixie/amd64 now.
W: /root/.pbuilderrc does not exist
I: Current time: Sun Oct 31 15:29:17 UTC 2027
I: pbuilder-time-stamp: 1824996557
I: Building the build Environment
I: extracting base tarball [/var/cache/pbuilder/trixie-reproducible-base.tgz]
I: copying local configuration
I: mounting /proc filesystem
I: mounting /sys filesystem
I: creating /{dev,run}/shm
I: mounting /dev/pts filesystem
I: redirecting /dev/ptmx to /dev/pts/ptmx
I: policy-rc.d already exists
I: Refreshing the base.tgz
I: upgrading packages
Hit:1 http://deb.debian.org/debian trixie InRelease
Reading package lists...
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
Calculating upgrade...
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
build-essential is already the newest version (12.12).
dpkg-dev is already the newest version (1.22.22).
aptitude is already the newest version (0.8.13-7).
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
I: unmounting dev/ptmx filesystem
I: unmounting dev/pts filesystem
I: unmounting dev/shm filesystem
I: unmounting proc filesystem
I: unmounting sys filesystem
I: creating base tarball [/var/cache/pbuilder/trixie-reproducible-base.tgz]
Connection to ionos15-amd64.debian.net closed by remote host.
SSH EXIT CODE: 255
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
More information about the Qa-jenkins-scm
mailing list