Build failed in Jenkins: reproducible_maintenance_arm64_codethink04 #8099
jenkins at jenkins.debian.net
jenkins at jenkins.debian.net
Tue Sep 29 09:26:02 BST 2026
See <https://jenkins.debian.net/job/reproducible_maintenance_arm64_codethink04/8099/display/redirect>
Changes:
------------------------------------------
Started by timer
Started by timer
Started by timer
Started by timer
Started by timer
Started by timer
Running as SYSTEM
[EnvInject] - Loading node environment variables.
Building remotely on codethink04-arm64.debian.net (arm64 codethink04) in workspace /srv/jenkins/pseudo-hosts/codethink04-arm64/workspace/reproducible_maintenance_arm64_codethink04
[reproducible_maintenance_arm64_codethink04] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/jenkins17857189955118345569.sh
+ /srv/jenkins/bin/jenkins_master_wrapper.sh
====================================================================================
Tue Sep 29 08:24:00 UTC 2026 - running /srv/jenkins/bin/reproducible_maintenance.sh (for job reproducible_maintenance_arm64_codethink04) on codethink04-arm64, called using "" as arguments.
Tue Sep 29 08:24:00 UTC 2026 - actually running "reproducible_maintenance.sh" (md5sum d2dfd51ee14d3663ac4fa14f7a4ea601) as "/tmp/jenkins-script-9jLqAdm3"
$ git clone https://salsa.debian.org/qa/jenkins.debian.net.git ; more CONTRIBUTING
Tue Sep 29 08:24:01 UTC 2026 - Looking for too large files in /var/log/
Tue Sep 29 08:24:01 UTC 2026 - Deleting temp directories with pattern "tmp.*" in /srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian, older than 3 days.
Tue Sep 29 08:24:01 UTC 2026 - Deleting temp directories with pattern "r-b-build.*" in /srv/reproducible-results/rbuild-debian, older than 3 days.
Tue Sep 29 08:24:01 UTC 2026 - Deleting temporary directories in /tmp, older than 3 days.
Tue Sep 29 08:24:01 UTC 2026 - Deleting temp directories in /srv/reproducible-results/build-openwrt-results, older than 3 days.
Tue Sep 29 08:24:01 UTC 2026 - Looking for chroot-installation jobs directories, older than 7 days.
Tue Sep 29 08:24:01 UTC 2026 - Looking for rbuild-openwrt-build- chroot build directories, older than 3 days.
Tue Sep 29 08:24:01 UTC 2026 - Looking for rbuild-netbsd-build- chroot build directories, older than 3 days.
Tue Sep 29 08:24:01 UTC 2026 - Looking for rbuild-coreboot-build- chroot build directories, older than 3 days.
Tue Sep 29 08:24:01 UTC 2026 - Deleting temp result directories for live-build, older than 1 day.
Tue Sep 29 08:24:01 UTC 2026 - Deleting temp workspace directories for live-build, older than 1 day.
Tue Sep 29 08:24:01 UTC 2026 - Removing schroot sessions older than 3 days.
Tue Sep 29 08:24:01 UTC 2026 - Removing schroots older than 31 days.
Tue Sep 29 08:24:01 UTC 2026 - Removing unstable and forky schroots older than 5 days.
Tue Sep 29 08:24:01 UTC 2026 - Detecting schroots older than 1 month
Tue Sep 29 08:24:01 UTC 2026 - Looking for processes which should not be there.
Tue Sep 29 08:24:01 UTC 2026 - Checking for artifacts older than a day.
Tue Sep 29 08:24:01 UTC 2026 - Checking for artifacts from debian live build jobs, that are older than 12h
Tue Sep 29 08:24:01 UTC 2026 - Checking for leftovers from rsyncing live-build results, that are older than a day.
Tue Sep 29 08:24:01 UTC 2026 - Checking for files with bad permissions.
Tue Sep 29 08:24:01 UTC 2026 - updating the chdists, schroots and pbuilder now...
Tue Sep 29 08:24:01 UTC 2026 - updating the bookworm/arm64 chdist now.
Ign:1 http://deb.debian.org/debian bookworm InRelease
Ign:1 http://deb.debian.org/debian bookworm InRelease
Ign:1 http://deb.debian.org/debian bookworm InRelease
Err:1 http://deb.debian.org/debian bookworm InRelease
Could not connect to 192.168.101.4:3128 (192.168.101.4), connection timed out
Unable to connect to 192.168.101.4:3128:
Reading package lists...
W: Failed to fetch http://deb.debian.org/debian/dists/bookworm/InRelease Unable to connect to 192.168.101.4:3128:
W: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.
Tue Sep 29 08:24:39 UTC 2026 - updating pbuilder for bookworm/arm64 now.
W: /root/.pbuilderrc does not exist
I: Current time: Tue Sep 29 09:24:39 BST 2026
I: pbuilder-time-stamp: 1790670279
I: Building the build Environment
I: extracting base tarball [/var/cache/pbuilder/bookworm-reproducible-base.tgz]
I: copying local configuration
I: mounting /proc filesystem
I: mounting /sys filesystem
I: creating /{dev,run}/shm
I: mounting /dev/pts filesystem
I: redirecting /dev/ptmx to /dev/pts/ptmx
I: policy-rc.d already exists
I: Refreshing the base.tgz
I: upgrading packages
Ign:1 http://deb.debian.org/debian bookworm InRelease
Ign:1 http://deb.debian.org/debian bookworm InRelease
Ign:1 http://deb.debian.org/debian bookworm InRelease
Err:1 http://deb.debian.org/debian bookworm InRelease
Could not connect to 192.168.101.4:3128 (192.168.101.4), connection timed out
Reading package lists...
W: Failed to fetch http://deb.debian.org/debian/dists/bookworm/InRelease Could not connect to 192.168.101.4:3128 (192.168.101.4), connection timed out
W: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
Calculating upgrade...
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
build-essential is already the newest version (12.9).
dpkg-dev is already the newest version (1.21.23).
aptitude is already the newest version (0.8.13-5).
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
I: unmounting dev/ptmx filesystem
I: unmounting dev/pts filesystem
I: unmounting dev/shm filesystem
I: unmounting proc filesystem
I: unmounting sys filesystem
I: creating base tarball [/var/cache/pbuilder/bookworm-reproducible-base.tgz]
I: cleaning the build env
I: removing directory /srv/workspace/pbuilder/54419 and its subdirectories
Tue Sep 29 08:25:28 UTC 2026 - updating the trixie/arm64 chdist now.
Ign:1 http://deb.debian.org/debian trixie InRelease
Ign:1 http://deb.debian.org/debian trixie InRelease
Ign:1 http://deb.debian.org/debian trixie InRelease
FATAL: command execution failed
java.io.IOException
at hudson.remoting.Channel.close(Channel.java:1614)
at hudson.remoting.Channel.close(Channel.java:1567)
at hudson.slaves.SlaveComputer.closeChannel(SlaveComputer.java:954)
at hudson.slaves.SlaveComputer.lambda$disconnect$1(SlaveComputer.java:825)
at jenkins.util.ContextResettingExecutorService.lambda$wrap$0(ContextResettingExecutorService.java:26)
at jenkins.security.ImpersonatingExecutorService.lambda$wrap$0(ImpersonatingExecutorService.java:66)
at jenkins.util.ErrorLoggingExecutorService.lambda$wrap$0(ErrorLoggingExecutorService.java:51)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:572)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:317)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1144)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:642)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1583)
Caused: hudson.remoting.ChannelClosedException: Channel "hudson.remoting.Channel at 2db8b3f1:codethink04-arm64.debian.net": Remote call on codethink04-arm64.debian.net failed. The channel is closing down or has closed down
at hudson.remoting.Channel.call(Channel.java:1101)
at hudson.remoting.RemoteInvocationHandler.invoke(RemoteInvocationHandler.java:306)
at jdk.proxy2/jdk.proxy2.$Proxy106.isAlive(Unknown Source)
at hudson.Launcher$RemoteLauncher$ProcImpl.isAlive(Launcher.java:1227)
at hudson.Launcher$RemoteLauncher$ProcImpl.join(Launcher.java:1219)
at hudson.tasks.CommandInterpreter.join(CommandInterpreter.java:195)
at hudson.tasks.CommandInterpreter.perform(CommandInterpreter.java:145)
at hudson.tasks.CommandInterpreter.perform(CommandInterpreter.java:92)
at hudson.tasks.BuildStepMonitor$1.perform(BuildStepMonitor.java:20)
at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.perform(AbstractBuild.java:817)
at hudson.model.Build$BuildExecution.build(Build.java:199)
at hudson.model.Build$BuildExecution.doRun(Build.java:164)
at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.run(AbstractBuild.java:526)
at hudson.model.Run.execute(Run.java:1849)
at hudson.model.FreeStyleBuild.run(FreeStyleBuild.java:44)
at hudson.model.ResourceController.execute(ResourceController.java:97)
at hudson.model.Executor.run(Executor.java:456)
FATAL: Unable to delete script file /tmp/jenkins17857189955118345569.sh
java.io.IOException
at hudson.remoting.Channel.close(Channel.java:1614)
at hudson.remoting.Channel.close(Channel.java:1567)
at hudson.slaves.SlaveComputer.closeChannel(SlaveComputer.java:954)
at hudson.slaves.SlaveComputer.lambda$disconnect$1(SlaveComputer.java:825)
at jenkins.util.ContextResettingExecutorService.lambda$wrap$0(ContextResettingExecutorService.java:26)
at jenkins.security.ImpersonatingExecutorService.lambda$wrap$0(ImpersonatingExecutorService.java:66)
at jenkins.util.ErrorLoggingExecutorService.lambda$wrap$0(ErrorLoggingExecutorService.java:51)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:572)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:317)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1144)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:642)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1583)
Caused: hudson.remoting.ChannelClosedException: Channel "hudson.remoting.Channel at 2db8b3f1:codethink04-arm64.debian.net": Remote call on codethink04-arm64.debian.net failed. The channel is closing down or has closed down
at hudson.remoting.Channel.call(Channel.java:1101)
at hudson.FilePath.act(FilePath.java:1220)
at hudson.FilePath.act(FilePath.java:1209)
at hudson.FilePath.delete(FilePath.java:1756)
at hudson.tasks.CommandInterpreter.perform(CommandInterpreter.java:163)
at hudson.tasks.CommandInterpreter.perform(CommandInterpreter.java:92)
at hudson.tasks.BuildStepMonitor$1.perform(BuildStepMonitor.java:20)
at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.perform(AbstractBuild.java:817)
at hudson.model.Build$BuildExecution.build(Build.java:199)
at hudson.model.Build$BuildExecution.doRun(Build.java:164)
at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.run(AbstractBuild.java:526)
at hudson.model.Run.execute(Run.java:1849)
at hudson.model.FreeStyleBuild.run(FreeStyleBuild.java:44)
at hudson.model.ResourceController.execute(ResourceController.java:97)
at hudson.model.Executor.run(Executor.java:456)
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
ERROR: Step ‘Console output (build log) parsing’ failed: no workspace for reproducible_maintenance_arm64_codethink04 #8099
More information about the Qa-jenkins-scm
mailing list