Build failed in Jenkins: reproducible_setup_pbuilder_forky_arm64_codethink03 #155
jenkins at jenkins.debian.net
jenkins at jenkins.debian.net
Thu Oct 1 13:17:38 BST 2026
See <https://jenkins.debian.net/job/reproducible_setup_pbuilder_forky_arm64_codethink03/155/display/redirect>
Changes:
------------------------------------------
Started by timer
Running as SYSTEM
[EnvInject] - Loading node environment variables.
Building remotely on codethink03-arm64.debian.net (arm64 codethink03) in workspace <https://jenkins.debian.net/job/reproducible_setup_pbuilder_forky_arm64_codethink03/ws/>
[reproducible_setup_pbuilder_forky_arm64_codethink03] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/jenkins17564695157846584184.sh
+ /srv/jenkins/bin/jenkins_master_wrapper.sh
====================================================================================
Thu Oct 1 11:51:23 UTC 2026 - running /srv/jenkins/bin/reproducible_setup_pbuilder.sh (for job reproducible_setup_pbuilder_forky_arm64_codethink03) on codethink03-arm64, called using "forky" as arguments.
Thu Oct 1 11:51:23 UTC 2026 - actually running "reproducible_setup_pbuilder.sh" (md5sum 8a44f27de06f9b8ec9fca6f675fc4958) as "/tmp/jenkins-script-K0Hpc62H"
$ git clone https://salsa.debian.org/qa/jenkins.debian.net.git ; more CONTRIBUTING
Warning: stamp file is too far in the future, assuming something is wrong and deleting it
removed '/var/log/jenkins/forky-reproducible-base.tgz.stamp'
find: ‘/var/log/jenkins/forky-reproducible-base.tgz.stamp’: No such file or directory
/var/cache/pbuilder/forky-reproducible-base.tgz outdated, creating a new one...
Thu Oct 1 11:51:23 UTC 2026 - creating /var/cache/pbuilder/forky-reproducible-base.tgz now...
W: /root/.pbuilderrc does not exist
D: cmdline: create --http-proxy http://192.168.101.4:3128 --basetgz /var/cache/pbuilder/forky-reproducible-base-new.tgz --distribution forky --debootstrapopts --merged-usr --extrapackages locales-all fakeroot disorderfs passwd --loglevel D
I: Distribution is forky.
I: Current time: Thu Oct 1 12:51:23 BST 2026
I: pbuilder-time-stamp: 1790855483
I: Building the build environment
I: running debootstrap
/usr/sbin/debootstrap
I: Target architecture can be executed
I: Retrieving InRelease
Connection to codethink03-arm64.debian.net closed by remote host.
SSH EXIT CODE: 255
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
More information about the Qa-jenkins-scm
mailing list