Bug#877813: reprotest: regression between 0.7.1 and 0.7.2
infinity0 at debian.org
Fri Oct 27 17:26:00 UTC 2017
> So I guess I'll stay with excluding domain_host for now.
> It looks like currently both 0 and 1 cause problems :)
Yes, I've experienced this too. :( I'm hitting what I think might be a bug with nsenter(1), but I have a potential workaround. It'll take a while to code up though.
Unfortunately the code from current git, causes some leftover bits on your system. You probably want to, in this order:
1. check no reprotest processes are running, exit / ctrl-c them if so
2. check the output of `ps -elf | grep autopkgtest-virt` to make sure no autopkgtest-virt-* processes are running. this is a side-effect of --no-clean-on-error I didn't spot. if there are, just `kill -INT` them etc until they go away.
3. check the output of `schroot -la` to make sure there's no extra chroot sessions, if there are you can delete them after performing the previous step
4. check the output of `findmnt` to make sure you don't have extraneous bind mounts on /etc/host, if there are you can just `sudo umount` them.
5. then you can delete any /tmp/autopkgtest.** and /tmp/reprotest.** left over
Sorry about the bother. I'll do some more testing before releasing this, of course.
More information about the Reproducible-builds