[Resolvconf-devel] New release

Marco Nenciarini mnencia at prato.linux.it
Thu Aug 10 14:02:41 UTC 2006

On Wed, Aug 09, 2006 at 08:12:31PM +0200, Thomas Hood wrote:
> Marco Nenciarini wrote:
> > I'll commit the changes tomorrow arround 8:00 UTC
> >
> > After my patch the package is lintian clean (and linda only complains
> > about lexgrog, but is a man-db bug), so if you want I can upload it.
>

> Please do.
>
> Cheers
> --
> Thomas

Unfortunately today svn.debian.org account syncronization script was
crashed. So i cannot commit.

I've attached the diff and the commit log.

Take a look, commit and tag, then i can upload the package ASAP.

Ciao

P.S: tomorrow i'll go on holiday...

|    Marco Nenciarini    | Debian/GNU Linux Developer - Plug Member |
| mnencia at prato.linux.it | http://www.prato.linux.it/~mnencia       |
Key fingerprint = FED9 69C7 9E67 21F5 7D95  5270 6864 730D F095 E5E4