[Resolvconf-devel] [LCFC] templates://resolvconf/{templates}

Thomas Hood jdthood at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 18:35:05 UTC 2008

Justin B Rye wrote:
> (I assume you mean "a configurator makes a configuration file"?)

Yes

> So you're saying it should be "configurers" because we're talking
> about scripts that set up eth0 instead of creating files?

About scripts that configure eth0, yes.  In contrast with
configurators which spit out files which can then be used by programs
such as ifconfig or ifup to do the actual configuring.

Alternatives to 'interface configurer': 'interface configuration
program', 'interface configuration utility'...
--
Thomas