[Resolvconf-devel] resolvconf 1.39: Please update debconf PO translation for the package resolvconf

Vincent Zweije vzweije at zweije.nl.eu.org
Mon Feb 25 21:41:22 UTC 2008

On Mon, Feb 11, 2008 at 07:45:09AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:

||  The debian-l10n-english team has reviewed the debconf templates for
||  resolvconf. This process has resulted in changes that may make your
||  existing translation incomplete.
||  A round of translation updates is being launched to synchronize all
||  translations.
||  Please send the updated file as a wishlist bug against the package.
||  The deadline for receiving the updated translation is Monday, February 25, 2008.

Resolvconf maintainers,

The Dutch translation is undergoing final review. I expect to upload
the patch on Wednesday 27 February.

I may be able to speed this up a little, but most probably it won't make
the 25th.

I hope you can still include it on Wednesday.

Ciao.                                                           Vincent.
--
Vincent Zweije <zweije at xs4all.nl>    | "If you're flamed in a group you
<http://www.xs4all.nl/~zweije/>      | don't read, does anybody get burnt?"