[Resolvconf-devel] Work on resolvconf since 1.55

Thomas Hood jdthood at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 21:07:49 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Since releasing resolvconf 1.55 I have looked into eliminating
the remaining piuparts errors.  I found and fixed a couple of
bugs which I think are minor.  I *hope* they are minor, anyway.
Because I am not sure, I am included to release 1.56 sooner
rather than later.

I also used podebconf-report-po to send out another batch of
translation update requests.  This time the translators only
need to add the two sentences about it being recommended to
reboot on removal.  Hopefully this will also bring in some
stragglers who didn't respond to the request sent out after
1.52.

So I am thinking 1.56 in about a week and 1.57 in about a month
to update more translations.

That's assuming no more bugs are found, of course.

I filed bugs #628003 and #628846 asking for resolvconf dpkg-event
hook scripts to be included in the dnsmasq and pdnsd packages,
respectively.  The dnsmasq maintainer has already responded
favorably.  I will gradually file more such reports.
--
Thomas