[Resolvconf-devel] Processed: block migration to testing

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Thu May 19 13:48:10 UTC 2011

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> package resolvconf
Limiting to bugs with field 'package' containing at least one of 'resolvconf'
Limit currently set to 'package':'resolvconf'

> severity 567059 serious
Bug #567059 [resolvconf] resolvconf installation should trigger suppliers of nameserver information to do just that
Severity set to 'serious' from 'normal'

> retitle 567059 resolvconf installation should notify suppliers of nameserver information to do just that
Bug #567059 [resolvconf] resolvconf installation should trigger suppliers of nameserver information to do just that
Changed Bug title to 'resolvconf installation should notify suppliers of nameserver information to do just that' from 'resolvconf installation should trigger suppliers of nameserver information to do just that'
> stop
Stopping processing here.

567059: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=567059
Debian Bug Tracking System