[Resolvconf-devel] resolvconf_1.65_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable
Debian FTP Masters
ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Tue Apr 17 22:04:45 UTC 2012
resolvconf (1.65) unstable; urgency=low
[ Thomas Hood ]
* [3f0a1a1] Create /etc/resolvconf/run and its target and subdir
in the postinst as well as in the preinst (Closes: #662724)
* [ae16ea8] In postinst, as last resort, create /run/resolvconf/
even if /run isn't a tmpfs.
* [25711bf] ifupdown hook scripts: Don't return error to ifupdown
(Addresses #661591 so far as resolvconf is concerned)
* [8da29c3] Document that list-records doesn't list empty records.
Add patterns for biosdevnames (See LP#949473)
* [a998de3] Update default interface order patterns in list-records
* [94baf61] resolvconf(8): Update ref to dhclient hook script
Override entries for your package:
resolvconf_1.65.dsc - source net
resolvconf_1.65_all.deb - optional net
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 662724
Thank you for your contribution to Debian.
More information about the Resolvconf-devel