[Resolvconf-devel] resolvconf changes

Thomas Hood jdthood at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 08:59:06 UTC 2012

Hi Steve Langasek,

Thanks again for taking responsibility for the resolvconf package in Ubuntu.

The Debian package is as much in need of expert care as the Ubuntu package,
so I now invite you to join the Debian resolvconf maintainers team.

I think it might be a good idea to backport your recent Ubuntu changes in
order to minimize again the differences between the Debian and Ubuntu
versions, allowing for easier ongoing maintenance.

The source is at git.debian.org/git/resolvconf/resolvconf.git; the master
branch is the Debian package and the ubuntu branch was used to prepare
1.63ubuntu1; it hasn't yet been updated to 1.63ubuntu3.  I have given you
access to the repo.
--
Thomas Hood