[Resolvconf-devel] openvpn update-resolv-conf script questions

Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta agi at inittab.org
Mon Sep 2 10:51:50 UTC 2013

On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 10:39:39PM +0200, Thomas Hood wrote:
> Hi there and thanks for maintaining openvpn.
>
> I am one of the resolvconf developers and I just noticed that the
> openvpn package includes a script /etc/openvpn/update-resolv-conf.
> Looking at this script I saw a few shortcomings so I started preparing
> a patch when I became puzzled about something.

Hi Thomas (et al),

I answered (hardly) your questions on the bug report (#721082).
Basically I don't know much about the script (was contributed by a
user). And I'm open to any patches/fixes you (resolvconf masters)
propose.

Thanks,

Alberto

--
Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta    | Formación, consultoría y soporte técnico
agi@(inittab.org|debian.org)| en GNU/Linux y software libre

Key fingerprint = 5347 CBD8 3E30 A9EB 4D7D  4BF2 009B 3375 6B9A AA55