[Resolvconf-devel] Processed: retitle

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Tue Feb 3 19:48:08 UTC 2015

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> retitle 776776 dnssec-trigger should declare Breaks: resolvconf
Bug #776776 [dnssec-trigger] dnssec-trigger: dnssec-triggerd running causes resolvconf installation to fail
Changed Bug title to 'dnssec-trigger should declare Breaks: resolvconf' from 'dnssec-trigger: dnssec-triggerd running causes resolvconf installation to fail'
> severity 776776 serious
Bug #776776 [dnssec-trigger] dnssec-trigger should declare Breaks: resolvconf
Severity set to 'serious' from 'important'
> retitle 776778 Please make dnssec-trigger work with resolvconf
Bug #776778 [dnssec-trigger,resolvconf] dnssec-trigger+resolvconf: Don't play well together
Changed Bug title to 'Please make dnssec-trigger work with resolvconf' from 'dnssec-trigger+resolvconf: Don't play well together'
> severity 776778 wishlist
Bug #776778 [dnssec-trigger,resolvconf] Please make dnssec-trigger work with resolvconf
Severity set to 'wishlist' from 'normal'
> stop
Stopping processing here.

776776: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=776776
776778: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=776778