[Rsbackup-maint] I wait your respond.

Mrs Nafisa Zafar mrs.nafisazafar154 at yahoo.com
Thu May 18 12:15:31 UTC 2017

I am Mrs. Nafisa Zafar Director of the company in Burkina Faso, I needed your assistant to do business with me and we shall aim a good profit at the end of the successful business, please i want you to put all your mind/ trust and effort to accomplish this deal, i belief Allah will help us all, Inshal allah.

my good assistance, i am introducing you in this business with trust and not betray mind, i want you to help me claim the sum fund that worth about $25,000,000.00 USD and this fund is in the securitycompany here in Burkina Faso register as a family treasure and also luck with a secret CODE whereby no one can open the box except the beneficiary.

I am contacting you to help me and claim the fund, it belong to LATE GHADAFFI and i have all information about the saving fund in a security company, please get back to me so that i can direct you what to do, the money will be shared in ratio of 60% for me and 40% will be for you

Please indicate your wiliness if you are capable to handle this deal with sincerity.

I wait your respond.

Kindly reply me back for next proceed through my email: Mrs.NafisaZafar at representative.com

1. Your Full Name. . . . . . . . .
2. Your Country. . . . . . . .
3. Your Home Address. . . . . . .
4. Your current Telephone Number. . . . . . . .
5. A Copy Of Your International Passport Or Id. . . . . . . . .

Best Regards
Mrs. Nafisa Zafar
Former Director of the Company
Burkina Faso