[Rsbackup-maint] ECKO

SILAS B GRANT jcalles at ciudad.com.ar
Thu Apr 18 05:25:34 BST 2019

Sir,
 I am Silas Grant, the Wealth manager and Head of Global payments with ECKO FINANCE in United Kingdom. I am contacting you regarding the estate of a deceased client with a similar last name as you, and an investment placed under our Bank's management worth GBP3.8 million British Pounds Sterling. I have left no next of kin. Now I & rsquo; m contacting you independently as is not one is informed of this communication.

What I propose is that since I have exclusive access to your file, you will have made the beneficiary of these funds after the legalization process is diligently carried out. I hold the KEY to these funds and from my years of experience as a banker, we see so much cash being re-assigned daily so nobody is getting hurt here. Kindly express interest by writing back to my private email: silas.b.grant at gmail.com Whatever your response is, it will be taken in good faith, but I plead that you keep all of this highly confidential.

Regards,
Silas Grant
Silas.b.grant at gmail.com