[Rsbackup-maint] Work In Canada

Dr.Francisco Hampton viasys at firstflight.net
Sun May 26 18:55:57 BST 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,

We Uzoma Poultry Farm Inc Canada. Require The Services Of Devoted And Interested Foreign Workers, Who Is Ready To Relocate To Canada And To Work At Uzoma Poultry Farm Company. Skill Requirements: Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.) Type: Full Time, Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible. Available Job: Positions: Customer Service Representative, StoreKeeper,Office –In- Charge,Account Assistant,Poultry Farmer. (Salary Cad $34 per hour) Apply Today With Your Resume To: Email> info at uzomapoultryfarm.com | Website> www.uzomapoultryfarm.com

TERMS AND CONDITIONS: 1. Accommodation - Provided, 2. Ticket - Provided (Including during Vacation) 3. Medical - Provided, 4. Transportation - Provided, 5. Working hours - 9am-5pm [Mon-Sat] 6. Vacation - 30 days every year, 7. Contract - 2 years, 8. Other Benefits - Family status, group benefit and other fringe benefits. Our company management will be responsible for one-way flight ticket and your accommodation. All other information about benefits which would be received by new employees would be given in their application process. Please follow our instructions to apply for this job, if you are interested in joining a company that is committed to making a difference by creating smiles and bringing people together in communities.

Best regards,
Dr.Francisco Hampton | HR Manager,
Uzoma Poultry Farm Inc.

believed to be clean.