[sane-announce] [ANNOUNCE] Second pre-release of sane-backends 1.0.14 available
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 13:28:45 +0200
The second pre-release of sane-backends 1.0.14 is available at
The md5sum is:
Compared to the first prerelease, the biggest change is the update of
the snapscan backend. There have been also bug fixes in other backends
and documentation updates. I'll attach the NEWS file.
We are in feature freeze currently. In one week, code freeze will
start. Release is planned for 2004-05-01.
Please test this prerelease and tell us about any bugs.
New with 1.0.14, released 2004-05-01:
* New backends: u12
* Updated backends: artec, artec_eplus48u, as6e, avision, canon630u,
canon_pp, epson, fujitsu, gphoto2, gt68xx, hp, matsushita, mustek,
mustek_pp, mustek_usb, plustek, plustek_pp, sm3600, snapscan, teco1, teco2,
u12, umax, umax_pp, v4l.
* Added scripts for USB hotplugging (Linux)
* Added Danish translation.
* sane-find-scanner knows about more chipsets now.
* Portability fixes (especially for MAcOS X, NetBSD, and OpenBSD).
* Documentation updates.