[sane-announce] sane-backends 1.0.25 released
m. allan noah
kitno455 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 13:18:11 UTC 2015
New with 1.0.25, released 2015-10-03:
* New backends: epsonds (Epson DS, PX and WF series),
pieusb (PIE and Reflecta film/slide scanners).
* Support for JPG and PNG output format in scanimage.
* Significant enhancements to avision, canon_dr, epjitsu, fujitsu, genesys,
kodakaio and pixma backends.
* Minor updates, bugfixes or scanners added in several backends.
* 300 new scanner models supported.
* Workaround for USB3 problems in Linux kernel.
* Added code for IR functionality.
* Documentation and translation updates.
* Bugfixes (threading, networking, udev rules).
A big thanks to Olaf Meeuwissen, for his efforts in bug triage, patch
wrangling and code cleanups. This release would have been notably
lacking without his help. Thanks also to the backend authors, bug
reporters and code testers, an untold number of images are produced
every day by free software users worldwide because of your work.
"well, I stand up next to a mountain- and I chop it down with the edge
of my hand"
More information about the sane-announce