[sane-announce] [sane-devel] SANE Backends 1.0.31 released

Olaf Meeuwissen paddy-hack at member.fsf.org
Mon Aug 24 10:15:17 BST 2020

Hi Ralph,

Ralph Little writes:

> Hi,
> Congratulations to all concerned!
> That's a big list of stuff done.

Yup, and in order to summarize it all in our NEWS file I had to slug
through close to 1,000 commit messages trying to find the user facing
bits :tired:

Hope I didn't do too bad of a job :-)

For the next release I'm thinking of enlisting the help of all them
committers (and those merging the merge requests).  But before getting
started on that, I want to merge release/1.0.31 into master and update
the website.

Hope this helps,