[sane-devel] UMAX1220U Backend Home Page

marciot marciot@holly.colostate.edu
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 14:53:11 -0600

[appologies if this message gets posted twice. I accidentally
sent it from an account other than the one from which I
subscribe to the mailing list and it was held for admin
approval]

> Hello,
> Is there any place where developers can find, put or even discuss things
> about UMAX scanners and their details?
> Thanks,
> Honza

Not officially, as far as I know, though having something like this would
be very helpful.

I set up my UMAX1220U page as a Wiki Web page, which means that
anyone can add contributions and add new topics (all except for the
front page is editable by everyone). I have no objections to hosting
topics about other UMAX scanners as well.

Anyone on the list object to this? If not, I could set up a link on the front
page for GeneralUmaxScannerTopics.

Marcio Luis Teixeira