[sane-devel] Looking for Hp3400c USB logs

Bertrik Sikken bertrik@zonnet.nl
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 23:20:43 +0200

Hi people,

I'm investigating the Hp3300c USB color scanner and I'm now able to
get color-calibrated 150 dpi scans from it using a simple testtool.
Since the chipsets in the Hp3300c and the Hp3400c are very similar,
someone also tried my testtool on his Hp3400c. It sort of worked:
turning the scanner lamp on and off worked, but trying to do an
actual scan only results in weird noises from the motor.

In order to make my testtool compatible, I'm looking for USBsnoopy
logs from the HP Scanjet 3400c. Can someone help me with those?

If you want to help, please don't send me the raw logs.
I'll send you a perl-script and a modified USBsnoopy driver that
help compress the logs to useable proportions.

Thanks in advance,
Bertrik Sikken
( http://home.zonnet.nl/bertrik/hp3300c/hp3300c.htm )