[sane-devel] xinetd.conf contents and file

Richard hebertrich@yahoo.com
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 09:50:14 -0400

On Sun, 19 Aug 2001 15:17:10 +0200 (CEST)
Jochen Eisinger  wrote:

> thanks... but, you know, maybe I'm to dumb, but I just didn't succed in
> executing that wired attachment using pine...
>
> regards
> - -- jochen

Did you get the necessary information or  should i resend ?

And hopefully  noone can't run a conf  file.. : )
I so agree that caution is the best medecine and that we're a bit
immune against email viruses but still in the last week i received more
than two dozens of those " sending for you to review "
type of attachments so i guess repeating here to be very careful about
like messages and attachments is a must.

If you need info ,or me to resent the data just wave
ill be glad to give you a hand on this.

If you plan a french translation of a user manual
or a how-to ill be glad to help.
You guys have helped me a ton when i needed it.If i may id like
to return the favor.

Best regards

Richard