[sane-devel] MIcrotek2-Backend

Thomas Gieseler th.gieseler@t-online.de
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 21:32:05 +0200

Hallo everybody,
I using Sane Version 1.0.5 for my Microtek ScanMakerX6 on an Tekram
DC-315 SCSI-Controller under SuSe Linux 7.2. When I start Linux Sane can
find the Scanner and the correct device and also Xscanimage is working
correctly, but just one time. When the first scan is finished and I
start Xscanimage again no Scanner could be found and also the
"sane-find-scanner" tool could not find the Scanner. I have add the
entry for /dev/sg0 and /dev/scanner in the file
/usr/local/etc/sane.d/v4l.conf but that could not solve this problem.
If anybody has an idea how I can fix this problem please let me know.

Many thanks for your help in advance and best regards

Thomas