[sane-devel] microtek2 backend 20010814 is corrupt

Levente NOVÁK lnovak@dragon.klte.hu
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 23:22:13 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, Karsten Festag wrote:

> Hi all,
> I have to apologize for putting a corrupt file on my homepage.
> In the file microtek2_20010814.tar.gz there was missing a part of
> microtek2.c. So it was not compilable.
> Now I have the correct version up. Please try again.

Hi,

With Phantom 636cx, the new colorbalance options do not work (tested with
xsane, xscanimage and scanimage). With the latter program, the switches
--balance-r, --balance-g, --balance-b, and --balance-fw make an error
message appear:

  scanimage: unrecognized option `--balance-r'  (and similarly for the
other 3 options)

The option colorbalance-adjust was set to 'on' in microtek2.conf.

Levente