[sane-devel] Mustek BearPaw 1200 and other NS lm983x based scanners

Stefan Nilsen stefan.nilsen@telia.com
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 20:50:50 +0200

> Hi,
>
> As I want to work on the planned backend for lm983x based scanners
> during the next few weeks I would be interested in the results of the
> work some people wanted to do on this topic. I wanted to start with
> the support of the Mustek BearPaw 1200 and see if it's easily possible
> to support other scanners.

I have done some work on hp scanjet 2200c, LM9832 based, and I can actually
scan something, but still with very bad quality because the calibration
routines is not ready, and I would really like some help with those.

The project is hosted at SF CVS on
http://sourceforge.net/projects/scanjet2200c/