[sane-devel] xsane-win 0.79 and tiff-scan

Oliver Rauch oliver.rauch@rauch-domain.de
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 23:05:26 +0200

Hello Christoph,

I just tested xsane-win32-0.79 with saving color tiff file
and could not find a problem.

The scan was done with a single pass scanner. But there is
no difference in the conversion of a 1 pass color scan and
a 3 pass color scan. In 3 pass color scan the image is
collected and when it is complete the complete color image
is converted to tiff.

Please could you do some more tests with tiff and other formats.

Bye
Oliver