[sane-devel] m3096g changes
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 14:37:44 +0200
I've added the following features to the m3096g scanner backend:
- support of the ipc2/3 and cmp2 options
- duplex scanner support (M3093DG or M4097D)
- some constraint checking for the M3093GX
- use of the Virtual product data
- paper format spezification when ADF is used.
I've informed the author of the backend about the changes several
times by mail but he didn't answer.
If anybody is intrested in the changes or even want's to include these
changes to the main stream send me an e-mail or tell me where to
put the changes.