[sane-devel] EpsoPerfection 640U: skewed scan in binary mode, 600dpi

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 07:24:21 -0400

--h31gzZEtNLTqOjlF

This is fixed in 1.0.5. The 610/640 is different from other EPSON
scanners: It always expects an even number of bytes in monochrome
mode. This means that the scanner did round the number of requested
bytes down to the next even number.

Please download 1.0.5 and try again.

Karl Heinz