[sane-devel] Unused variable (sane-backend/sanei/sanei_pio.c)

Stephen Torri storri@ameritech.net
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 23:43:28 -0500 (EST)

Curious question. Inside sanei_pio.c there is a function called pio_wait.
Its suppose to return an int if the two boolean comparisons are true. If
there is nothing at the end of all the polls due to a time out there is no
int returned. The logic is not complete. We should return an integer in
both cases if the method is suppose to classed as returning an integer.
Should we at least be reporting an error. What value would that be?

Stephen