[sane-devel] Support for Canon N670U (LM9833+CIS) ??

Jaeger, Gerhard g.jaeger@earthling.net
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 10:39:31 +0100

Hi,

the plustek-backed refuses to load LM9833 based devices.
I think this must be patched first. The next thing is - as Henning
already pointed out, that there seems to be no CIS code.
But IMHO it is a chance to make it work if one can read
technical docs and is able to unterstand what the current
code does...
Okay, the documentation inside the code is bad or almost
not present, but as we got one device to work, I'm sure
that we can make others work too...

What can you do? I suggest to have a look at the plustek stuff
and play around with it...
If you need further assistance, send a mail

Gerhard