[sane-devel] more info on vantas 3000

David Cougle dcougle@hotmail.com
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 13:52:44 -0600

  sane-find-scanner # Note that sane-find-scanner will find any scanner
that is connected
# to a SCSI bus and some scanners that are connected to the Universal
# Serial Bus (USB) depending on your OS. It will even find scanners
# that are not supported at all by SANE. It won't find a scanner that
# is connected to a parallel or proprietary port.

sane-find-scanner: found USB scanner (vendor = 0x04a7, product = 0x0224)
at device /dev/usb/scanner0

what now?
I thought it was made by mustek, but usb device file mentions visioneer?
I'd love to get this working, the scanner is only $20 this week at office
depot:)