[sane-devel] umax 1220P - cabling issue?

Simon kinsei@dingoblue.net.au
18 Dec 2001 23:29:18 +1100

> > Thanx for the help.  I'll let you know if I find out anything else about
> > the ppdev mode stuff.
> 	Great. I guess I have to look at ppdev, or the way it is used in the
> umax_pp backend to find what is going on.

I've been looking into some problems in the Canon parallel driver I have
been working on. The issues I'm seeing appear to also be bugs in ppdev.

Specifically its IEEE1284 nibble-mode transfer function is not working,
which sounds a bit like what you're getting too. I have more details of
the problem in front of me and am looking into it now.

Simon Krix

--
kinsei@dingoblue.net.au