[sane-devel] Yet another saned problem

mh crapsite@gmx.net
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 12:14:45 +0100

Henning Meier-Geinitz, Sonntag, 30. Dezember 2001 22:22:
[Bugfixes]

Hi,
I don't know, whether this is related to your modifications, but I'm having
problems with the CVS version (co this morning) and the pnm backend over
net/saned/localhost.
After I type in username and password in the authorization dialog/ on the
command line, the frontend freezes quite often. I tried this with XSane,
scanimage and QuiteInsane.

Last words from net (without previous errors):
[net] do_authorization: relaying authentication data

Sorry, I actually don't have further information, but maybe someone can at
least confirm this.

Michael