[sane-devel] Epson 1640SU Office ADF question

Roger Rainey rogerrainey at seafreeze.com
Wed Dec 19 23:47:45 GMT 2001

Hello Everyone,

Been reading the digests for a while now and I bought this scanner since I
need a good ADF to scan and store documents at work.

I was able to get it all working in redhat 7.1 after installing sane 1.0.6,
so that it scans in color.

The question is: Is there a way to use batch mode scanning on the command
line so that it continues to scan from the ADF until it is empty?

My Umax S12 with ADF does that but I need a modern and available scanner to
do the same.

Are there any other available scanners that can also do the job?

Thanks

Roger