[sane-devel] Sane and OS/2

Mehran Kavand m_kavand@yahoo.com
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 20:55:52 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1266389280-996378952=:48427

Hi !

I download some compiled Sane versions from paul floyd home page.

Now,my question is : Are these binaries enough for scanning under OS/2 ?

In these versions I found : Scanimage.exe,find-scanner.exe,saned.exe and some dlls.

Are there the other things that I must have them ?

Can you tell me that what scanners support by each of these compiled sane versions ?

Thanks for any reply.

Best Regards

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
--0-1266389280-996378952=:48427

<P>Hi !</P>
<P>I download some compiled Sane versions from paul floyd home page.</P>
<P>Now,my question is : Are these binaries enough for scanning under OS/2 ?</P>
<P>In these versions I found : Scanimage.exe,find-scanner.exe,saned.exe and some dlls.</P>
<P>Are there the other things that I must have them ?</P>
<P>Can you tell me that what scanners support by each of these compiled sane versions ?</P>
<P>Thanks for any reply.</P>
Make international calls for as low as $.04/minute with Yahoo! Messenger<BR><a href="http://phonecard.yahoo.com/?.refer=mailtagline">http://phonecard.yahoo.com/</a>
--0-1266389280-996378952=:48427--