[sane-devel] Re: Weird vertical stripes on Microtek ScanMaker X12USL (sane-1.05)

Michael Thomson MThomson@iee.org
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 21:32:15 +0000

Hi Henning

Thanks for your tips - I've successfully built & installed
sane-backends-1.06 and sane-frontends-1.06 as well as xsane-0.80 now.

Sadly I'm still getting weird stripes, but I found a previous discussion on
this and I've mailed the folk involved to see if they made any progress.

To answer your question, sane-1.05 came precompiled with my distribution:
Yellow Dog Linux 2.1 from Terrasoft (www.yellowdoglinux.com)

Thanks again for your help.
Mike
--